[oe] Packaging up <build>/{stamps,cross,staging}

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Tue Nov 20 00:38:19 UTC 2007

Hi everyone.  I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction
here.  I'm working on a project where we need to have all outputs from a
build target packaged up (so that later someone can extract the all of
the packages and have a dev env).  I realize this is a bit beyond the
scope of the current packaged staging stuff, but I was thinking, the
(presumably out of date) wiki page PackagedStaging talks about swapping
the staging dir out, populating  and packaging that up.  I looked around
a little and couldn't find any patches for that however.  Can someone
point me in that direction?  I think I could expand on that for this
project.  Or any better suggestions welcome.  Thanks!

--
Tom Rini