[oe] Getting Started -Makefile

Lorn Potter lpotter at trolltech.com
Thu Nov 22 04:20:01 UTC 2007

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> Guilty as charged. Lets try not to force these people to use OE -- we
> can do this by releasing prebuilt toolchains. I'm going to start with
> releasing an OpenMoko toolchain next week.

FYI, We have had a toolchain released when we first released Qtopia for
Neo tech preview, built with CROSS_DIR = "/opt/toolchains/arm920t-eabi".
I put it there because that is where the greenphone toolchain lived.

It would be nice if we were to use the same location for toolchains. So
perhaps you could use our location? :)