[oe] CROSS_DIR

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Fri Nov 30 00:21:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 17:03 -0300, Rodrigo Vivi wrote:
> I've noticed that meta-toolchain is so dependent on ipgk.
> Is there any other good (right) way to build a relocatable toolchain?

You can enable both debs and ipks at the same time (the first class used
is the default for the rootfs generation). That should get
meta-toolchain working even though you're using debs as the primary
package. In future I'd like to see if work with debs too, its just a
question of abstracting the right functions to the package classes...

Cheers,

Richard