[oe] OEDEM 2007 dinner

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Tue Oct 2 06:55:23 UTC 2007

Hi,
I was asked by Henning if tarent[0] would sponsor a dinner for OEDEM
participants and got positive confirmation from my colleagues. :)

Since often people leave on the last day of a conference the day before
that is suggested as the ideal date for dinner (= Oct 9th). I hope that
is OK for everyone. If not lets find another date.

The exact time (presumably in the evening) and location is not yet
decided. I will give you that at OEDEM itself.

There is however one thing that is really important. I need the names of
those who take part (German tax law requires this). So please send me a
short confirmation mail with your full name somewhere and everything is
fine. I will ask for this again when we will meet on Oct. 6th.

Regards
Robert

[0] - http://tarent.de