[oe] OpenEmbedded read-only GIT mirror

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Wed Oct 10 13:57:39 UTC 2007

Hey all,

there is a mtn2git script inside the OpenEmbedded meta-data and the
result of that script and waiting hours for git-repack -a -d -f
resulted in a git tree that can be actually pulled.

We have (re)-agreed to offer read-only anonymous access to the OE
meta-data when people stand up and provide such a mirror.

This has happened for git and I'm proud to announce a git-mirror of
OpenEmbedded which is located at http://repo.or.cz/w/
org.openembedded.dev.git. I try to keep this updated and automate it
as well. The other branches of OpenEmbedded will follow as well.

z.

PS: A hopefully more complete protocol will come