[oe] RFC Creating a protocol of OEDEM2007.1

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Thu Oct 11 15:28:09 UTC 2007

Hello,

thanks to the work of Henry and Jan on the first day and Henry, Jan,
Daniel, Crofton and many more on the second we should have rather
complete minutes of the conference. It is quite hard to keep track of
everything that is being said so a big thank you should go to Henry
and Jan!

Regardless of the minutes we should summarize the results in a
protocol and to split the work all of us should summarize some
discussed topics.

I will summarize the SCM, BitBake (besides the staging layout changes
discussed at the dinner) and Foundation talks. So please step up and
summarize the other parts.

Thank you for finding the time to attend OEDEM2007!

z.