[oe] GLIBC_BROKEN_LOCALES

Matt Hoosier matt.hoosier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 13:28:45 UTC 2007

I happened to run afoul of this when trying to build an image for a
product that contains tr_TR as one of its localizations.

What sort of misbehavior does a locale have to engage in before being
banished to this list? I looked at the patches for whichever Ubuntu
release also uses glibc-2.5, and can't find any evidence that they do
anything to fix the tr_TR localedata in glibc before compiling. Nor do
they, as best I can tell, blacklist it the way that OE does.

--Matt