[oe] I want your autobuilder scripts

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Wed Oct 31 18:53:54 UTC 2007

I use:

#!/bin/bash

export
BBPATH=/home/balister/oe/build-auto:/home/balister/oe/org.openembedded.dev
export PYTHONPATH=/home/balister/oe

for i in gumstix-connex gumstix-verdex omap5912osk davinci-dvevm
         do
           echo "MACHINE = \"$i\"" >
$HOME/oe/org.openembedded.dev/conf/auto.conf
           bitbake angstrom-console-image
         done

rm $HOME/oe/org.openembedded.dev/conf/auto.conf

There is a python class I dropped in oe because I was lazy.

Philip