[oe] [OT] Embedded Linux networking professionals?

Rick Onanian ronanian at verizon.net
Tue Oct 30 14:27:34 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I used to be a significant part of The Linux Router Project / LEAF, and
enjoyed a little bit of grassroots embedded Linux work. Now in school,
I'm taking a course where I've been assigned to find someone doing my
"dream job" and ask them a few questions. I'm not sure what my "dream
job" would be, although I did just take a job as a network administrator
that I think I'm really going to like.

Since I can't interview myself, my next idea is to talk to someone who
works professionally with embedded Linux. Any volunteers? I can chat via
IM, IRC, email, phone, whatever.

Thanks,
 Rick Onanian