[oe] OE website upgraded to drupal 5.2

Roger Meier roger at bufferoverflow.ch
Sun Sep 9 15:57:14 UTC 2007

Quoting Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl>:

> Koen Kooi schreef:
>>> That is manually inserted html, so probably the content-type for
>>> wiki needs to get
>>> cascaded or we have to patch the markup filter.
>>
>> The correct answer was: "we have to patch the markup sanitizer",
>> which I did :) The wiki
>> works as expected now, the only issue left is the reversed news.
>
> The reversed news issue turned out to be a case of one
> 'db_rewrite_sql()' too many, this
> is fixed now.
Great!

> The current TODO:
just drop a line if you need a hand on one of these topics!

> * unify tinderbox, viewmtn, org.oe.documentation and main website css
It would be great to have viewmtn integrated into apache webserver.

The URL http://www.openembedded.org:1081/ would not be accessible on
every network(e.g. corporate networks)

The following manual describes the way to do this:
http://viewmtn.angrygoats.net/revision/file/6971b1ddbf5c30977d1c306f3baa120d709d474e/INSTALL

> * make everything conform to standards (xhtml?)
Most drupal sites conform to xhtml.
There are just a few Error's left:
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.openembedded.org%2F

> * get more servers and hosting to spread services

regards,

roger