[oe] fortran and octave

Alain2210 alain2210 at free.fr
Thu Sep 20 09:16:35 UTC 2007

Hello,

> > you need to have my second commit to get octave working on the device,
> because it wasn't
> > getting packaged.
> >

> 'it' being libgfortran of course, not octave.

Thanks, now I can build and use octave. The 2.1.71 does not build.

I have tried two versions : the latest stable one :
2.1.73 (I have only duplicated the octave_2.1.71.bb to octave_2.1.73.bb)
and the 2.9.14 (which is in the way of version 3). I have had some probleme with
install step
of build 2.9.14.

But on my h2200 the 2.9.14 is not usable. So the good version seems to be
2.7.13.

Sincerely,

Alain