[oe] Adding support for DirectFB across the board

shanevolpe at gmail.com shanevolpe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:36:54 UTC 2007

Thanks for the feedback.  I have a couple more questions:

First should I go into all the pango packages and also add
RCONFLICTS="pango-directfb".  If I should do that can I just and it to
the pango.inc and override it in pango-directfb with
RCONFLICTS="pango-directfb"

Second, I have a situation were if you build directfb-1.0 and then
build directfb-1.1.0 there will be library files for both of them in
staging.  This is an issue because it seems some packages may use the
1.0 libs and others will use the 1.1 libs causing issues on the target
board which is running 1.1.0.  How should I handle this,  I want to
completely remove directfb-1.0 from the staging area when directfb-1.1
is installed.
Regards,
Shane

On 9/24/07, Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl> wrote: