[oe] How should OE be used?

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Mon Sep 24 19:27:40 UTC 2007

Craig Hughes wrote:
>>  * Create jobs for OE devs (that want them)
>
> Yeah, good luck with that :)  We're a poor, low-margin hardware
> company ;P  I wish we paid *ourselves*....

Hopefully, we can get paid by your customers to do things that cause
them to buy more gumstix ....

I have the netwifimicroSD board right? We have a couple of days for
hacking around scheduled for OEDEM, I'm going to try and get support for
the entire system in OE that weekend. Unless we take of and drink beer :)

If I can this thesis off my back, I will try and get this hw in the
trial run of the Maniac challenge in late October.

Philip