[oe] Bug 3977: old autobuild format?

Louie Ilievski loudawgucr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:27:49 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm new to OE and have a build failure when trying to build the angstrom
2008.1 for aximx50v, using uclibc.  I have the exact compile failure
described in bug #3977, however, it got closed like so many others with the
same resolution of having an old autobuild format.  Can someone tell me what
we're talking about here exactly?  I haven't been able to find out what has
changed and what I need to do to fix these issues.

If someone can point me in the right direction I'd be glad to try making the
necessary changes to fix this build issue.

Thanks,

~Lou