[oe] task configuration not evaluated?

RvP lists at t3i.nl
Mon Apr 14 09:05:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I asked this question about configuring the image and task bb files last
week, but don't have an answer yet.

I modified the packages/tasks/task-slugos.bb file after building the SlugOS
image and did a bb slugos-image'. A new image was built, but the changes I
put in the task-slugos.bb were not taken into account. More specifically: I
removed the via-velocity kernel module from the SLUGOS_STANDARD_RRECOMMENDS
and added another (fs) module. However, after building the new image, the
via-velocity module was still included in the rootfs, and the module I added
was not. I tried to run several tasks (a.o. 'bb slugos-image -c configure')
but that didn't work.

What should I do to make changes in the task file effective (except for
rebuiling everyting...)?