[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev libtomcrypt: fix SRC_URI (close oebug 4159), bump to 1.17, fix staging

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Tue Apr 15 11:02:36 UTC 2008

Hi.

xjqian commit schrieb:
> libtomcrypt: fix SRC_URI (close oebug 4159), bump to 1.17, fix staging

> * no idea why the previous maintainer leave do_install empty, but assuming there is a legit reason.
I recently stumbled upon libtomcrypt in another project may provide an
answer to this: libtomcrypt can be customized in many ways and chances
are good that if you just compile and install the library with default
settings those are wrong for the package that wants to use it.

The library's source is usually directly put into the package that uses
it (see asterisk, OpenTNL) and I am wondering whether it really makes
sense to have it in OE as a package.

Regards
Robert