[oe] Mixed up STAGING_INCDIR's in uclibc.inc?

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 21:39:23 UTC 2008

Hello Geoffrey, Marcin, Richard,

(I think Marcin committed the original change, and I think from Poky)

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 9:51 PM, Geoffrey Wossum <geoffrey at pager.net> wrote:
>  Seems to me like that should be STAGING_INCDIR_NATIVE instead of
>  STAGING_INCDIR.  If I make that change, then everything works again.

Additionally, there is another issue:

The original patch Changelog entry described this patch was done as
uclibc needs ncurses-native instead of host provided ncurses.
Now, it seems the committer forgot to add this to the DEPENDS.

I have a freshly installed Ubuntu 8.04, and I probably don't have the
ncurses-dev, whereas Geoffrey probably does, which explains the
difference.

Does this make sense?

Regards,
--