[oe] problem building meta-toolchain for arm/uclibc

Sergey Jin' Bostandzhyan jin at mediatomb.cc
Tue Apr 29 13:08:12 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 03:01:38PM +0200, Stanislav Brabec wrote:
> > libc.so.6 in the whole work directory I found this:
>
> You could check your config.log for site script inclusion.

Thanks for the hint, let's see...

binutils-cross-sdk loads these scripts to that looks ok:
org.openembedded.stable/site/endian-little
org.openembedded.stable/site/common-glibc
org.openembedded.stable/site/ix86-common
org.openembedded.stable/site/common
org.openembedded.stable/site/common

same for gcc-cross SDK

> If you will see, that site scripts .../site/arm-* are included, it is be
> the same problem I described five days ago in the mail "brokenness of
> native builds by cross-compile site scripts".
>
> It needs a fox of class/siteinfo.bbclass. Probably don't include
> anything if compiling native packages.

Seems that I am not hitting this particular problem... must be something else.

Kind regards,
Jin