[oe] OT: Developer contact @ NVidia for mobile GPU?

Nils Faerber nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Apr 30 07:59:51 UTC 2008

Hi!
This is a little off-topic. sorry for that, but I know that a lot of
embedded developers are around here and I have become quite desperate
about that issue by now...
We might be getting hands on a mobile device for which we may develop a
Linux port. Most parts in it ar OK but the GPU is a NVidia GoForce 4800
for which nobody seems to be able to get *any* documentation.

So what I am looking for is either an existing Linux kernel framebuffer
driver (non accelerated) or documentation for the 2D part to write one.

Any hint is very much appreciated!
Many thanks!

Cheers
  nils faerber

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48    Fax: +49-271-771091-19
D-57072 Siegen             Mob: +49-176-21024535