[oe] bug & patch weekend wrap-up

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Mon Aug 4 22:39:42 UTC 2008

Hi there,

many thanks to everyone for pitching in on the bug & patch weekend.
It's been a tremendous success.

* overall 73 bugs fixed (quite a few ancient ones among them)
* "bugs with open patches" count reduced from 161 to 131
* "bugs with new bb files" tally reduced from 42 to 19

I think we should affirmatively plan for another weekend at the
beginning of September.  I'm not aware of any activity to push patches
upstream during this past b&p sprint, so IMHO that would be an obvious
main goal for next month.

Regards

Rolf