[oe] disapprove 9cdbd45b5ff507c6e00fc91c08ec5e17929302f4

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Wed Aug 27 06:56:39 UTC 2008

Koen,

since you went to the trouble of calling my work* (which was an
improvement over the current inconsistency, although an imperfect one, I
agree) bogus *again* I can only assume that you either don't value my
work or are utterly incapable of working together.  I assume it's both.
  As I said, I had started work on fixing this correctly, but I will
drop the ball now and I don't assume you will lower yourself to do it.
I think I'll also abstain from OE QA work for a while.  I assume you'll
be relieved to see none of my "bogus" enter your shiny repo.

Greetz

the respect mafia