[oe] RFC: remove boost-jam-native 3.1.11

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Thu Dec 4 19:19:09 UTC 2008

Hi,
I would like to remove the boost-jam-native recipe for version 3.1.11
and instead rely on version 3.1.16 which we also have.

The reason is that you cannot build the newer boost version 1.34 and
1.36 with the older boost-jam while 1.33 can work with the newer as well.

On a related note: I invested some time to get boost 1.34.1 being build
nicely including the bzip2 and gzip support. Now I see that in the 1.36
recipe those are disabled again. That is unfortunate because wesnoth
needs them.

Regards
Robert