[oe] Update: Bitbake r1090 (env hiding) makes my build fail.

Rob Kramer robk at starhub.net.sg
Thu Dec 11 10:20:10 UTC 2008

Hia,

After several hours of hunting, the problem (for stable branch) comes down
to this: there needs to be an 'export PATH' in one of the config files,
otherwise my host compiler fails in the previously stated manner (calling
it explicitly as /usr/bin/gcc also works). The .dev trunk has the export in
bitbake.conf.

Even with the export, I still get screwy ccache behaviour, but if I just add
a CCACHE = "" then all is well.

Cheers,

    Rob