[oe] [RFC] Ship dbus config and dbus service activation files

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Thu Dec 11 13:22:21 UTC 2008

Hello.

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 10:37, Andrea Adami wrote:
> About connman, last time I built it I noticed it depends on
> 'resolvconf' which depends on 'bash'.
>
> Is it right?

I don't remember if it was resolvconf or if it was dhclient, but one of it
pulled in bash. This may indeed be worth trying out the alternative Koen pointed
out.

This is low prio on my list until I get wpa-supplicant and therfor connman find
my device at all and start doing something usefull with it.

regards
Stefan Schmidt