[oe] ANGSTROM_EXTRA_INSTALL versus IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Wed Dec 17 02:16:38 UTC 2008

This keeps coming up, why is it ANGSTROM_EXTRA_INSTALL to add files to a
image? Unless someone can come up with a really good reason, I'll change
this to IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL, and add it to a couple of the more common
generic images.

I know you can shoot yourself in the foot by doing this and then
wondering why your console image is not the same as someone else's ...

Philip

PS: I know I've brought this up before, this time I will follow through!