[oe] [oe-commits] John Lee : om-gta02.conf: bring over this conf from om.dev

Robert Schuster theBohemian at gmx.net
Thu Dec 18 17:27:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

GIT User account schrieb:
>  TARGET_ARCH = "arm"
> -MACHINE_CLASS = "neo1973"
> -PACKAGE_EXTRA_ARCHS = "fic-gta02 ${MACHINE_CLASS}"
> +PACKAGE_EXTRA_ARCHS = "armv4t"
Something may be missing. When the change is applied I cannot build
anything because I get an error from the sanity checker:

ERROR:  Openembedded's config sanity checker detected a potential
misconfiguration.
	Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the
checker (see sanity.conf).
	Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

	Error, Your PACKAGE_ARCHS field contains duplicates. Perhaps you set
EXTRA_PACKAGE_ARCHS twice accidently through some tune file?

Regards
Robert