[oe] Koen Kooi : gimp: add gdk-pixbuf-csource-native to DEPENDS

Koen Kooi k.kooi at student.utwente.nl
Sun Dec 28 18:32:04 UTC 2008

On 28-12-08 13:44, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Am Saturday 27 December 2008 21:13:45 schrieb GIT User account:
>> +DEPENDS = "gdk-pixbuf-csource-native sed-native gdk-pixbuf-csource-native
> libart-lgpl gtk+ jpeg libpng libexif tiff"
>
> Listed twice now,

I must have been sleeping while making that change

> once should do.

Actually listing it once or twice doesn't do:

http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/packages/294846/

I suspect it needs adjusting for the new staging layout, and I also
think gtk+ should have it in DEPENDS, since more and more apps expect
gtk+ to install it.

regards,

Koen