[oe] [patch commit request] kdrive xserver: support for key codes 128-255

Junqian Gordon Xu xjqian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 08:02:31 UTC 2008

On 01/30/2008 06:13 AM, Stanislav Brabec wrote:
>> Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
>> Can you please elaborate what the application of this patch would mean
>> for OE (besides fixing support for one specific obscure peripheral)?

I guess I probably would be yelled at for not raising this before
committing your patch.

Is this patch specific to Zaurus clamshells, akita/spitz/c7x0? In other
words, are there any other devices benifiting from the extended keycode.
  I vaguely remember Dmitry asked about extended keycode for tosa, but
I'm not sure he's talking about the same thing.

Regards
Gordon