[oe] Global Maillist hiccups,a t least for gmail

Paul Sokolovsky pmiscml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:44:57 UTC 2008

Hello,

Last message I received on oe-commits was 30 Jan 2008 12:05:16 +0100
Then, I haven't received anything on oe-* and angstrom-distro-* for
today. Archives for all lists show there were messages. Finally, I
received mail below from another gentleman @gmail.com, which makes me
think that not only I experience such issues. I checked that the
messages in questions are not in gmail spam.

Anyone can confirm/has ideas what's up?

Thanks.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:51:05 +0100
From: "Michal Panczyk" <mpanczyk at gmail.com>

[]

PS.  I tried registering to angstrom-devel but the confirmation email
has not reached my mailbox for more than 24h, so I am unable to post
(or at least get full access to all its features ) there, so at the
moment I can not move the discussion there.....