[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev mkbold-mkitalic-native: initial commit. partly closes 1362 (incorporate stuff from openzaurus-ja project)

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Fri Feb 8 19:56:55 UTC 2008

pHilipp Zabel schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I think this should not live in xorg-app but in its own directory.

Well, something as minimal as this native tool does not warrant its own
directory, I think.  I think the right thing to do is to group together
with other bdf fonts and their tools (I will try to integrate the bdf
fonts into the font-update-common framework when I have the time).  That
is also the reason it has so far landed in xorg-app: other bdf-related
stuff is there.

Would you object to move them out into something like packages/bdf-fonts/?