[oe] FOSDEM (1 week left)

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at haerwu.biz
Mon Feb 18 13:56:37 UTC 2008

Dnia Monday, 18 of February 2008, Philip Balister napisał:

> In a more general sense, should we list hardware that we support?

I am against it.

We have machine configs which no one tests (like some of omap devboards
for example or progear) and adding new ones is quite easy. Flyer already
lists architectures available in OE (including avr32 which situation
in .dev is not resolved yet(?)).

And listing all machines will take half of page ;D

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

      catholic god himself invented autotools just for amusement
      first there was the great flood, then the plague, now autotools