[oe] FOSDEM (1 week left)

Daniel Willmann daniel at totalueberwachung.de
Tue Feb 19 19:28:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:17:51 +0100
Michael Lauer <mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:

> Final version now. Logo changed, ragged margins, some typos fixed.
> NOTE: There is now a 15% transparent OE logo composited over the
> full page, please check whether your PDF rasterizer honors this
> setting, _before_ printing 1K or so ;) If you experience problems
> printing this, I can remove it again.

After some wrestling with the 7 year old CUPS running on an even
older HPUX in our university I've now printed a poster, a rather funny
interpretation of the handout as well as 200 copies of it - correctly
rendered.
Half of these copies have the handout on the front and back because the
printer didn't honor my Duplex=None option or I'm stupid.

Regards,
Daniel Willmann