[oe] OE.dev roadworks notification

Junqian Gordon Xu xjqian at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:12:49 UTC 2008

On 02/19/2008 06:14 AM, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On a similar note, I'll be doing some work on packaged staging over the
> next few weeks. Again, its been agreed that its in the interests of
> OE.dev on many occasions and now I/we have a chance for action which I'm
> planing to make good use of it.

The following bug (typo) was detected only with INHERIT +=
"packaged-staging2", which is good, however the error message is too
misleading to decipher. As you are on it, you may want to take a look to
see if there is a way to provide a saner error message.

http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-commits/2008-January/011276.html

Regards
Gordon