[oe] [oe-commits] org.oe.dev - Ignore false toggle signals (work-around for OE#3390).

Junqian Gordon Xu xjqian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 02:34:43 UTC 2008

On 02/20/2008 08:53 AM, Paul Sokolovsky wrote:
> It practice that means that developers should annotate the bug with
> "pushed to .dev", "RFCed for merging to stable", "pushed to stable",
> and ultimately, "package in feed, closing".

I prefer this approach to opening a separate dup ticket. If we can
streamline the process of "RFCed for merging to stable" and "package in
feed", we only need the "pushed to .dev" and/or "pushed to stable" as
sufficient landmarks for closing a bug.

IMHO, whatever definition for closing a bug is not that much a big deal.
Instead we should focus on how to streamline the process of getting
fixes from .dev --->  feed.

Regards
Gordon