[oe] what is a fixed bug?

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu Feb 21 12:40:35 UTC 2008

Paul,

let's make your long story short.

Essentially, the question amounts to whether I (and everybody else) need
to consult with A* people first before closing a bug that is fixed in
.dev from now on?  Once we have established that, we can either outright
forget about my proposal, accept it or try and find something better.

My interpretation:
* I believe we have already heard the result of that vote previously,
  but it seems you did not get the message, so I guess the question
  needs to be answered again.  RP?
* I already mentioned that IMHO A* should heartily embrace the changes I
  proposed because of the benefits it brings to them, but A* is free to
  reject my ideas.  But IMNSHO it cannot and should not force their
  rejection on others who use OE as a basis IMNSHO.

Regards

Rolf

PS: I'd also like you to finally stop your (unfounded) accusations
against my person.