[oe] FOSDEM

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Thu Feb 21 16:49:08 UTC 2008

Less than two days, attached some last info from the staff.

The constitutional meeting for OpenEmbedded e.V. will take place on saturday
evening. I hope to meet all interested people during saturday at the booth to
tell you the exact date and location. I'll also mail it once it's finalized
(probably after the friday beer event).

Some rules for the people who stand at the booth:

* Don't hack all the time, try to actually talk with interested people
* Be nice and polite
* Give handouts
* Point commercial people to openembedded-private if they want to hire someone

That's all I can think of at the moment. Let's make this FOSDEM appearance a
broad success!

See you at the beer event or at booth!

Cheers,

:M: