[oe] autobuilds and bug tracker

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Mon Feb 25 11:36:14 UTC 2008

Junqian Gordon Xu wrote:
> I would also like to be able to opt out of receiving emails from
> autobuilder bugs.

I am not sure what you mean.  I don't receive any of those mails for
example.  The autobuilder always opens a new bug.  So you won't get
mails about that unless you either read all mails to oe-issues (which is
really not a good idea IMHO) or you have added yourself to cc (in which
case the fix should be obvious).

I suggest
a) http://bugs.openembedded.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
b) using saved search functions in bugzilla instead of "drinking from
   the firehose".  The search is very powerful.