[oe] FOSDEM

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:10:09 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Florian Boor
<florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de> wrote:
>  Marcin Juszkiewicz schrieb:
>  > Any informations?
>
>  yes the meeting was successful and apart from the lack of a printer and the
>  disturbing life music everything worked pretty well :)

The first donations made consisted of paying the Mexican Mariachi guys
to stop disturbing the founding meeting. :-)

The next step will be to decypher the protocol scriblings that zecke
made. We all agreed that it would be
best that zecke decyphers his own handwriting.

I'm sure an announcement will be made soon,

regards,
--
Leon 'likewise'