[oe] libzvbi didn't stage .pc for me due to missing pkgconfig inheritance, something for QA to pick up these cases?

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:59:59 UTC 2008

Hello,

I found that libzvbi didn't stage the .pc files (for pkgconfig) simply
because the recipe didn't inherit from "pkgconfig" bbclass.

More packages might suffer from this (although I doubt it). It might
be a candidate for automatic QA, but that's out of my league.
The idea would be that QA class tests if .pc files are present in the
source dir, but the recipe does not inherit from pkgconfig.

Only a minor issue.

Regards,
--
Leon