[oe] OpenEmbedded at LinuxTag 2008

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Fri Feb 29 14:30:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

Robert Schuster schrieb:
> However I would also like to see us represented with a booth. Please
> write some lines if you would like to come and spend some time at the booth.

heh, I was about to propose the same. Looks like I'll be there too and I should
be able to spend time at the booth.

> LinuxTag also offers the possibility to do workshops. I think it would
> be really great I we could do that and teach those who are interested
> how nice, flexible and superior ;) OE is. I am willing to do such a
> workshop but I would *really* *really* like to do this together with
> someone having more in-depth knowledge. I for instance am totally
> helpless when it comes to gcc, kernel or glibc recipes. If you feel
> sufficiently experienced with those consider yourself the one I meant
> with 'someone having more in-depth knowledge'.

That's a pretty good idea. I would like to prepare a set of training materials
anyway, so this event might be a good chance to get this started.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de

1D78 2D4D 6C53 1CA4 5588  D07B A8E7 940C 25B7 9A76