[oe] Hotel for FOSDEM

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:12:00 UTC 2008

Dear all,

for those OE guys who are sure to attend FOSDEM (22-24 February 2008,
Brussels, Belgium) and have not booked a room yet:

Let's try to reserve rooms in the same hotel, so that we
- can share breakfast
- have at least one person who knows the way back to the hotel in the
evening, after too much beer.

Joint efforts are always hard to arrange, so

- please understand the target deadline for this effort is Friday January 11th.
- please quote your maximum price for the hotel per night, with
breakfast included.

By Friday, we should have a list of commitments, and chosen a hotel,
and book the rooms (either in one-go, or individually).
(An alternative approach is to perform a parallel bidding of the same
hotel room rate at priceline.com, which has a 24 hour bidding
retention -- thanks Laibsch)

So far committed are:
- Philip 'Crofton' Balister