[oe] Hotel for FOSDEM

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at haerwu.biz
Tue Jan 8 10:18:31 UTC 2008

Dnia poniedziałek, 7 stycznia 2008, Leon Woestenberg napisał:

> for those OE guys who are sure to attend FOSDEM (22-24 February 2008,
> Brussels, Belgium) and have not booked a room yet:

Remember that if you will take Astrid (like most of us did year ago) that
rooms on street side are much louder due to discoteque on second side of
street. If you will be unlucky (like few of us was) then expect waking up
about 3:00am.

And to complete - I will not be at FOSDEM this year.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

        What a strange game. The only winning move is not to play.
        		-- WOPR, "War Games"