[oe] RFC: add osso version of libtool and libatk

Stanislav Brabec utx at penguin.cz
Tue Jan 8 14:59:50 UTC 2008

Holger Freyther wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 January 2008 13:29:15 Robert Schuster wrote:
> > Hi,
> > on IRC it was suggested to put this on the mailing list.
>
> Hey,
> I don't like adding vendor hacked versions of standard software at all. I see
> the requirement you are facing but adding a Nokia hacked version is not the
> right way to do it.
>
> What are the differences you see? Can you extract the patch that is doing
> that? Is that patch a good idea and can be applied to our version of libtool?

Can you tell me what is the purpose of this patch? I looked into 15000
lines of the atk patch and cannot find any single change except adding
debian directory (not needed for OE) and modifying or adding of
auto-generated files (documentation, config.* and marshalls).

I am not able to find any single change in the code.

--
Stanislav Brabec
http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/zaurus