[oe] a5c7b007eaa675cc904f5285291d2f8a597efc84

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:05:16 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Jan 11, 2008 8:53 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
> Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> > On Jan 10, 2008 12:51 PM, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> wrote:
> >> I have gfortran installed already (must be the engineer in me) and I
> >> also had to add the ugly hack in bug 3363.
> >>
> >> Koen is right, there is something funny going on.
> >>
> > Yup.
>
> > Why don't we revert the changes then?
>
> I have reverted the change to sanity.bbclass.
>
> > Temporarely raising the host requirements is not a nice work around.
>
> Agreed. Folks, please try to fix it differently.

Mickey just reverted the hard requirement. Thanks.

It's not that I do not value the effort for Fortran stuff being added,
but we know that if we don't do stuff properly from the beginning, it
will bite us in the end.

Especially so with the toolchains. They are hard enough to do properly already.

Regards,
--
Leon