[oe] mtn disapprove

Thomas Kunze thommycheck at gmx.de
Sun Jan 13 13:09:16 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 11:39 +0100, Rolf Leggewie wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> thank you for your suggestion.  Please correct me if I misunderstand you.
>
> Thomas Kunze schrieb:
> > I would also move the PACKAGE_ARCH stuff.
>
> You suggest to move the PACKAGE_ARCH stuff out of the inc file and into
> the individual config files?  For what benefit?  They are common for all
> machines except for the collie, so I believe .inc is the best place for
> that.
The same is true for "include tune-xscale.inc". So one could use
include_collie (if this is possible). But the other way is IMO cleaner.
Have only things in zaurus-2.6.inc that are common to all zaurus. OTOH
it may make sense to separate collie from the other zaurus because
collie doesn't have much in common with them.