[oe] Fwd: [oe-commits] org.oe.dev apm: turn off wifi cards before suspend so they are fully reloaded upon resume. closes 3664.

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Fri Jan 18 17:33:30 UTC 2008

Paul Sokolovsky schrieb:
>> Mickey's comment
>
>> # I agree. The issue to fix is worthwile, but I would prefer seperate
>> # packaging as well.
>
>> sounds quite different, don't you agree?
>
>   Nope, I don't ;-).

OK, everyone is entitled to their opinion, fair enough.

I am sure you will then afford me the liberty to completely ignore any
and all comments you make which I deem to be in inappropriate style, no
matter how technically valid.  I have seen enough of it, I don't want it
anymore, I will block it out from my perception.

IOW, next time it will be *you* doing
http://oz.leggewie.org/wip/wifi-suspend.patch  Fair enough, I'd say.