[oe] Fwd: [oe-commits] org.oe.dev apm: turn off wifi cards before suspend so they are fully reloaded upon resume. closes 3664.

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Mon Jan 21 11:16:44 UTC 2008

Paul,

I really wonder what your complaint is.  I even wrote the RFC you now so
lenthy ponder upon.  The commit was made 5 days later after input from
*many* people on IRC, the ml and bugzilla.  Sorry you were late to the
party, but so what?  Again, FOSS is incremental!  Please stop insulting
and blaming me (or Sonkei, wtf was that about??).  I'd really like to
see a little bit of introspection on your end after numerous people have
now told you in this thread and elsewhere that they want respectful and
civilized exchange.  It is very sad to see you brushing it aside all the
time or even ridiculing it as "affimative action" and the "respect mafia".

JFTR, I have always and will continue to exchange opinion and knowledge
with those kind enough to share in a civilized style and good manner.

But, yes, you should still expect

a) .dev to be broken randomly
b) me to make a good effort in good faith
c) me ignoring any and all future communication from you or anybody else
   when it shows a lack of even the most rudimentary level of respect

Regards

Ro - EOD - lf