[oe] Official list of OE monotone servers?

Marcin Juszkiewicz openembedded at haerwu.biz
Mon Jan 28 07:45:39 UTC 2008

During problems with DNS (which I really hope were last time) Mickeyl(?)
made use of openembedded.net domain. This gave nasty problem for me.

I was pulling from monotone.openembedded.net and pushing to it. The
problem is that this machine was *not* synchronizing changes back to
other servers.

We need a list of *OFFICIAL* monotone servers which synchronize each
other. And as a list I think of:

1. Server IP
2. Server Name
3. Server maintainer (name + email)
4. Server fingerprint (used by monotone)

If someone know how to force monotone to not allow to pull/push against
not listed servers please share that knowledge too.

--
JID: hrw-jabber.org
OpenEmbedded developer/consultant

                  Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.