[oe] bugs with open patches

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Fri Jul 18 11:37:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'd like to raise awareness of the fact that we still have well over 150
bugs in the tracker with patches claiming to fix the issue at hand.

 http://bugs.openembedded.net/buglist.cgi?keywords=patch&resolution=---

All we need is someone to look at them and either apply or reject them.
 If you feel a patch needs more work to be included in .dev, just remove
the patch keyword and leave some short explanation as a comment.  My
cleanup routine should catch this and I'll continue with bug triage
before eventually setting the patch keyword once more.

Regards

Rolf