[oe] Core team (was: Switching SCM to git and commit/review policy)

Shane Volpe shanevolpe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 18:30:02 UTC 2008

For what its worth, I think projects do much better with a core team.
It seems projects that try to appease to everyone all the time never
make much progress.  I'm not even close to being part of the core team
and I feel any view point I have had in the past has been listened to,
wether it was IRC conversations or email posts.  Quite a few times it
has been the *core* members responding to my concerns and or
questions.  I have been involved with several open source projects and
I think OE is one of the better run ones and has the most interaction
between the core developers and all other developers.
Regards,
Shane
irc: svolpe: the one with a bad network connection and always drops on/off :-)

Registered Linux User: #293401